Leather Sheath for Leatherman© Wave, Cusom Crafted Leather Sheath
Leather Sheath, leather case custom crafted for your Leatherman© Wave
One-of-a-kind leather sheath. I use premium 7-9is leather. The leather is cut by hand, set formed, dyed, dried, then finished with a snap.
Color may vary depending on leather
Wave\Multitool not included
Shipping from United States
Estimated shipping times
- Afghanistan : 3 - 18 business days
- Albania : 3 - 18 business days
- Algeria : 3 - 18 business days
- American Samoa : 3 - 16 business days
- Aruba : 3 - 18 business days
- Australia : 3 - 18 business days
- Canada : 1 - 18 business days
- France : 3 - 18 business days
- Germany : 3 - 18 business days
- Greece : 3 - 18 business days
- Ireland : 3 - 18 business days
- Italy : 3 - 18 business days
- Japan : 3 - 18 business days
- New Zealand : 3 - 18 business days
- Portugal : 3 - 18 business days
- Russia : 3 - 18 business days
- Spain : 3 - 18 business days
- The Netherlands : 3 - 18 business days
- United Kingdom : 3 - 18 business days
- United States : 1 - 18 business days
- Åland Islands : 3 - 18 business days
- North America : 1 - 18 business days
- Europe : 1 - 18 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 1 - 18 business days
- Asia Pacific : 3 - 18 business days
- Latin America and the Caribbean : 3 - 18 business days
- North Africa and the Middle East : 3 - 18 business days
- Sub-Saharan Africa : 3 - 18 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 7 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example) . I will not sell any of your information.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies, usually USPS. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Compliance with laws, I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the US, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
*If a customer contacts me to access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, I will contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or request that the customer send a request directly to Etsy.
We make it easy to find your thing.
© 2019 Etsy, Inc.